Decided to stay in Rotterdam another day as I was enjoying it at the hostel. Today Tanti, Dablah (not the correct spelling but her name is a weird Irish spelling) got the boat to Kinderdijk to see lots of windmills (it’s pronounced Kinder’dyke’ but I had fun calling it Kinder’dick’!).
- The Bicycle Diaries (Day 10) – 10th October 2014 – Brussels to Shirehampton!
- The Bicycle Diaries (Day 9) – 9th October 2014 – Antwerp to Brussels
- The Bicycle Diaries (Day 8) – 8th October 2014 – Rotterdam to Antwerp
- The Bicycle Diaries (Day 7) – 6th October 2014 – Rotterdam
- The Bicycle Diaries (Day 6) – 5th Oct 2014 – Rotterdam
My Travel Diary | so… on Travel Journal Eoghan (Owen) ;) on Day 193 – Thursday 13th March… Stuart on Day 149 – Tuesday 28th January… Stuart on Day 149 – Tuesday 28th January… southseaspread on Day 129 – Wednesday 8th J…